Don’t suffer from PC errors any longer.
If you are facing this http 403 error, this guide should help you. The 403 Forbidden error is an HTTP status code that means that access to the page and even the directory you are trying to discover is absolutely forbidden for some reason. To resolve this issue, request to enable catalog search for your own application.
140oneAsp.net installed with aspnet_regiis.exe -i (several times)Of course the permissions for “IIS_IUSR” are granted to the user “IUSR” from my root directory (physical path).Make sure Anonymous Authentication is enabled and set to “Application Pool Authentication”.I have restarted IIS several times.1401
You do not need permission to view this type of directory or page with certificates provided.
How do I fix 403 authorization error?
“code”: 403, “message”: “The user clearly does not have sufficient rights to declare a file identifier.” To correct this error, tell the user that they should contact the majority owner of the file and request editing access.
Whenever Internet Information Services (IIS) retrieves a directory that contains information about a great website, a 403 error page may appear if permissions have not been accidentally granted to the folder. This is an easy fix, but I don’t know why Microsoft didn’t post the correct answer on their knowledge base, MSDN, or another of their support boards for this issue.
If you just created an HTTP/HTTPS site using IIS 7/8/9/10 (same for most other useful IIS installations), you will need to assign IIS_IUSRS security permissions to your web attribute folder. The following approaches 1 to 7 describe the basic procedure.
1. Click on your clickable directory (the folder you assigned to access the online world in IIS)
2. Select “Properties” (or “Change Permissions” if you just clicked in the IIS window)
4. At the top of the “Group area, also known as usernames” open “Edit…” (you will be redirected to the permission window)
5. You probably won’t be able to penalize IIS_IUSRS next to the list; open, “Add…”
6. In this box at the bottom, enter “Enter object names to use (examples):” IIS_IUSRS
7. Click “OK” and in the “Permissions” window, make sure that the buyers have read and followed, listed the contents of the folder and read
Go straight to the point; Right click -> Edit properties/permissions -> Security (TAB) -> Edit (under group or user names) -> Add (IIS_IUSRS) -> OK (make sure the smart permissions described in step 7 are set)
Another solution is to view the following registry keys in the registry editor ra. You can access the Registry Editor in several ways. Type regedit via window search or open Managed and type regedit and type to open Notepad. Make sure people with admin rights have access to the Registry Editor.
1. After opening the Current Registry Editor, go to the folder: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESystemCurrentControlSetControlSecurityProvidersSCHANNEL
3. In the Personal Data Value field, enter 2 (no revocation check).